New Singles, Remixes Coming From Scuba, Four Tet, Bob Holroyd, Will Saul & Mike Monday, and T. Williams
- Words: Patric Fallon
A couple new releases coming down the pipeline hit our radar today. To be released via Phonica, a 12" of remixes of Bob Holroyd's "African Drug" track by Four Tet and Local Action compatriot T. Williams will drop on September 27. The vinyl edition will have only those two tracks, but you can snag the song's original mix and an alternate remix by T. Williams with the digital download.
UK bass music label Hotflush will release a single for Scuba's (pictured above) Triangulation tune "Three Sided Shape" on the same day. On the 12" record, the a-side will be backed with a remix of "Latch" by Will Saul & Mike Monday. You can check out the artwork for both releases below.
African Drug 12"
Three Sided Shape 12"
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player