Aus Music to Release Appleblim & Ramadanman Single with Carl Craig Edit
From the label that brought you quality releases by the likes of Joy Orbison, Midland, Al Tourettes, and others, Aus Music, comes a fresh collaborative single from the forward-thinking minds of bass music patrons Appleblim and Ramadanman. The two producers have combined their separate takes on the world of post-dubstep to create the slow-burning, nine-minute "Void 23" tune. And guess who's handling the b-side? Why, it's Mr. Detroit Techno himself, Carl Craig (pictured above). For the flipside of Appleblim & Ramadanman's 12", the DJ/producer/icon delivers his own take on "Void 23" in the form of a nine-minute re-edit. Both tracks will be available in digital and physical formats on November 22.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player