Beatport Launches New "Beatport Mix" Service and Subscription
- Words: Glenn Jackson
The good people over at the giant online electronic music store Beatport have launched a new subscription service that they're calling Beatport Mix. The service will provide members with a monthly DJ mix curated by the Beatport staff, sent straight to their inbox, as well as a host of other perks including discounted admission to select clubs and performances around the country. To launch the new service, Beatport founding partner and DJ Jonas Tempel has contributed the first mix in this ongoing series. For more details visit the Beatport Mix website.
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player