Beatport Launches New "Beatport Mix" Service and Subscription
- Words: Glenn Jackson
The good people over at the giant online electronic music store Beatport have launched a new subscription service that they're calling Beatport Mix. The service will provide members with a monthly DJ mix curated by the Beatport staff, sent straight to their inbox, as well as a host of other perks including discounted admission to select clubs and performances around the country. To launch the new service, Beatport founding partner and DJ Jonas Tempel has contributed the first mix in this ongoing series. For more details visit the Beatport Mix website.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- NewsListen to Another Track from Flying Lotus' 'You're Dead!' LP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player