Check Out a Video Interview With Hot City
- Words: Stefan Nickum
We couldn't agree more when Benz of Hot City describes the duo's eventual collaboration as "the Hot City vibe." Few artists ever define a unique sound, much less one that lasts, but so far Hot City is winning on both fronts; expertly treading rave/house lines that supply just the right amount of dancefloor cheese. Check out this short interview they did with Converse about how they met and their upcoming work with New Order's Bernard Sumner.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player