Check Out a Video Interview With Hot City
- Words: Stefan Nickum
We couldn't agree more when Benz of Hot City describes the duo's eventual collaboration as "the Hot City vibe." Few artists ever define a unique sound, much less one that lasts, but so far Hot City is winning on both fronts; expertly treading rave/house lines that supply just the right amount of dancefloor cheese. Check out this short interview they did with Converse about how they met and their upcoming work with New Order's Bernard Sumner.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player