Check Out a Video Interview With Hot City
- Words: Stefan Nickum
We couldn't agree more when Benz of Hot City describes the duo's eventual collaboration as "the Hot City vibe." Few artists ever define a unique sound, much less one that lasts, but so far Hot City is winning on both fronts; expertly treading rave/house lines that supply just the right amount of dancefloor cheese. Check out this short interview they did with Converse about how they met and their upcoming work with New Order's Bernard Sumner.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player