Check Out a Video Interview With Hot City
- Words: Stefan Nickum
We couldn't agree more when Benz of Hot City describes the duo's eventual collaboration as "the Hot City vibe." Few artists ever define a unique sound, much less one that lasts, but so far Hot City is winning on both fronts; expertly treading rave/house lines that supply just the right amount of dancefloor cheese. Check out this short interview they did with Converse about how they met and their upcoming work with New Order's Bernard Sumner.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player