Check Out a Video Interview With Hot City
- Words: Stefan Nickum
We couldn't agree more when Benz of Hot City describes the duo's eventual collaboration as "the Hot City vibe." Few artists ever define a unique sound, much less one that lasts, but so far Hot City is winning on both fronts; expertly treading rave/house lines that supply just the right amount of dancefloor cheese. Check out this short interview they did with Converse about how they met and their upcoming work with New Order's Bernard Sumner.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player