Watch Tensnake's Underage Ogle Fest of a Video For "Coma Cat"
- Words: Patric Fallon
There are no two ways about it: Tensnake's "Coma Cat" is a tune and a half. And really, it doesn't matter too much that it borrows liberally from a random song that most of you have probably never even heard, because DJ/producer Marco Niemerski revamps the music thoroughly and with a distinct focus on the modern dancefloor (read more about his production antics in our recent feature). So, what else could the song use? How about a video of two waify nymphs ripped from the back of an issue of Vice parading around in their underwear, cuddling by a lake, and basically having the best summer day ever? Next in line, Tensnake's "Coma Cat" will become a walking, breathing creature running around clubs, handing out money. What can't this song do?! (via Pitchfork)
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player