Watch Tensnake's Underage Ogle Fest of a Video For "Coma Cat"
- Words: Patric Fallon
There are no two ways about it: Tensnake's "Coma Cat" is a tune and a half. And really, it doesn't matter too much that it borrows liberally from a random song that most of you have probably never even heard, because DJ/producer Marco Niemerski revamps the music thoroughly and with a distinct focus on the modern dancefloor (read more about his production antics in our recent feature). So, what else could the song use? How about a video of two waify nymphs ripped from the back of an issue of Vice parading around in their underwear, cuddling by a lake, and basically having the best summer day ever? Next in line, Tensnake's "Coma Cat" will become a walking, breathing creature running around clubs, handing out money. What can't this song do?! (via Pitchfork)
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsAvalon Emerson Gives Away Remix and Edits Collection
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player