FaltyDL, Lemonade, Javelin, oOoOO, Sinden, and More to Play Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival
One week before Christmas, Brooklyn's third annual festival celebrating both veteran and up-and-coming electronic artists will kick off at Public Assembly and Music Hall of Williamsburg. The Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival (or BEMF) will host the likes of Sinden, FaltyDL, Javelin (pictured above), Tittsworth, Lemonade, Creep, Cubic Zirconia, Michna, Class Actress, oOoOO, and many more for a long night of live performances and DJ sets across the venues' three stages on Saturday, December 18. You can score limited $25 pre-sale tickets for the forthcoming event, which is 18+, here, and check out the full lineup here.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player