FaltyDL, Lemonade, Javelin, oOoOO, Sinden, and More to Play Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival
One week before Christmas, Brooklyn's third annual festival celebrating both veteran and up-and-coming electronic artists will kick off at Public Assembly and Music Hall of Williamsburg. The Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival (or BEMF) will host the likes of Sinden, FaltyDL, Javelin (pictured above), Tittsworth, Lemonade, Creep, Cubic Zirconia, Michna, Class Actress, oOoOO, and many more for a long night of live performances and DJ sets across the venues' three stages on Saturday, December 18. You can score limited $25 pre-sale tickets for the forthcoming event, which is 18+, here, and check out the full lineup here.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player