FaltyDL, Lemonade, Javelin, oOoOO, Sinden, and More to Play Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival
One week before Christmas, Brooklyn's third annual festival celebrating both veteran and up-and-coming electronic artists will kick off at Public Assembly and Music Hall of Williamsburg. The Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival (or BEMF) will host the likes of Sinden, FaltyDL, Javelin (pictured above), Tittsworth, Lemonade, Creep, Cubic Zirconia, Michna, Class Actress, oOoOO, and many more for a long night of live performances and DJ sets across the venues' three stages on Saturday, December 18. You can score limited $25 pre-sale tickets for the forthcoming event, which is 18+, here, and check out the full lineup here.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Untold, Tycho, Jam City, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player