FaltyDL, Lemonade, Javelin, oOoOO, Sinden, and More to Play Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival
One week before Christmas, Brooklyn's third annual festival celebrating both veteran and up-and-coming electronic artists will kick off at Public Assembly and Music Hall of Williamsburg. The Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival (or BEMF) will host the likes of Sinden, FaltyDL, Javelin (pictured above), Tittsworth, Lemonade, Creep, Cubic Zirconia, Michna, Class Actress, oOoOO, and many more for a long night of live performances and DJ sets across the venues' three stages on Saturday, December 18. You can score limited $25 pre-sale tickets for the forthcoming event, which is 18+, here, and check out the full lineup here.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- MP3Son of Sun "Feel Like I Feel (John Daly Remix)"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player