Ikonika, Isolée, Egyptrixx, and Many More to Play Montreal's Igloo Festival in January
- Words: Patric Fallon
In the dead of Canada's most brutal season, Montreal will host the nine-day Igloofest, a revelry of the world's varied DJ and producers spread across three weekends in January. The fifth edition of this annual outdoor (!) festival will go down at the Quays of the Old Port, overlooking the St. Lawrence River, and will feature the likes of Poirier, Seth Troxler, Ikonika, Kid Sister, Egyptrixx (pictured above), Carl Craig, Akufen, SBTRKT, Isolée, and many others doing all they can to keep you moving in the blistering weather. Tickets for each showcase are $10 and passes start at $40, both of which you can buy on the Igloofest website, and you can head over here to check out the full list of performers. Check out some footage from last year's Igloofest below.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
XLR8R Downloads Player