Ikonika, Isolée, Egyptrixx, and Many More to Play Montreal's Igloo Festival in January
- Words: Patric Fallon
In the dead of Canada's most brutal season, Montreal will host the nine-day Igloofest, a revelry of the world's varied DJ and producers spread across three weekends in January. The fifth edition of this annual outdoor (!) festival will go down at the Quays of the Old Port, overlooking the St. Lawrence River, and will feature the likes of Poirier, Seth Troxler, Ikonika, Kid Sister, Egyptrixx (pictured above), Carl Craig, Akufen, SBTRKT, Isolée, and many others doing all they can to keep you moving in the blistering weather. Tickets for each showcase are $10 and passes start at $40, both of which you can buy on the Igloofest website, and you can head over here to check out the full list of performers. Check out some footage from last year's Igloofest below.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player