The Knife to Release 12" With Remixes From Portable and Shinedoe, Offers Download
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Back in March of this year, Swedish duo The Knife released its incredible score for the opera Tomorrow In a Year, a musical collaboration with Mt. Sims and Planningtorock. Now comes news that one of the standout tracks of the score, "Seeds," is set to be released as a 12" with remixes from Ghostly International's Portable (a.k.a. Bodycode) and Intacto label head Shinedoe. The original version of the track (which you can listen to below) is a masterpiece of melodic techno-pop featuring vocals from Swedish pop star Jonathan Johansson and Danish mezzo soprano Kristina Wahlin. Yeah, it's pretty epic. You can check out the Bodycode remix at Pitchfork, and purchase the remixes starting today exclusively over at Beatport, or wait until the full digital and 12" release on December 6.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player