Listen to Terror Danjah Talk Origins, D Double E, and His Aftershock Label
- Words: Patric Fallon
Just yesterday, London magazine and online TV station SpineTV talked with grime producer and all-around badman Terror Danjah as part of its newly launched SpineTV Podcast series. The interview, which follows the recent release of Danjah's Undeniable album via Hyperdub, touches on a load of topics relating to his rise as a DJ, the process of becoming an iconic music producer, starting his Aftershock label, working with friend/collaborator D Double E, and more. Head over here to stream or download SpineTV Podcast Episode 3 - Terror Danjah.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player