Einstürzende Neubauten Cancels Tour
- Words: Patric Fallon
Remember that pretty involved North American tour we told you about? The one that those Germans who have made experimental industrial music for about 30 years, Einstürzende Neubauten, planned? It was going to be this big reunion tour with a concert one day and an "intimate multidisciplinary experience" the next. Well, now it's not happening. Neubauten's press release states, "While the US Department of Homeland Security did issue approvals for the band’s visas, it was not done in time to secure the appointments at the overseas embassies and consulates that represent the necessary final step in the process." And we were really looking forward to finding out what an "intimate multidisciplinary experience" was, too! Maybe next year, guys.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player