Einstürzende Neubauten Cancels Tour
- Words: Patric Fallon
Remember that pretty involved North American tour we told you about? The one that those Germans who have made experimental industrial music for about 30 years, Einstürzende Neubauten, planned? It was going to be this big reunion tour with a concert one day and an "intimate multidisciplinary experience" the next. Well, now it's not happening. Neubauten's press release states, "While the US Department of Homeland Security did issue approvals for the band’s visas, it was not done in time to secure the appointments at the overseas embassies and consulates that represent the necessary final step in the process." And we were really looking forward to finding out what an "intimate multidisciplinary experience" was, too! Maybe next year, guys.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsMachinedrum Readies New Album for Ninja Tune
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player