Einstürzende Neubauten Cancels Tour
- Words: Patric Fallon
Remember that pretty involved North American tour we told you about? The one that those Germans who have made experimental industrial music for about 30 years, Einstürzende Neubauten, planned? It was going to be this big reunion tour with a concert one day and an "intimate multidisciplinary experience" the next. Well, now it's not happening. Neubauten's press release states, "While the US Department of Homeland Security did issue approvals for the band’s visas, it was not done in time to secure the appointments at the overseas embassies and consulates that represent the necessary final step in the process." And we were really looking forward to finding out what an "intimate multidisciplinary experience" was, too! Maybe next year, guys.
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player