Huess Releases Brand-New EP, Shares Exclusive Mini-Mix
- Words: Patric Fallon
We've posted a couple of items about UK beat maker Huess over the last few months, including his excellent "Broke" track and a pretty on-point podcast he made for his label, Inaudible Answer, back in October. Now, the producer has another EP that just dropped via the up-and-coming label, the six-track What It Cost EP. Huess' new record, which you can pre-order here, will be the first physical release to come from Inaudible Answer, and is presented with remixes from Kelpe and Fulgeance and individually crafted, handmade sleeves. The label was also kind enough to offer a mini-mix that Huess made in preparation for his EP, giving us the exclusive download. We've embedded the streaming player below, along with the What It Cost artwork and tracklist, and you can download the Huess Mini-Mix here.
3. I'd Rather Be the Hunter
4. A Simple Method (vinyl only)
5. Gak (Fulgeance Remix)
6. I'd Rather Be the Hunter (Kelpe Remix)
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player