PTN to Release Second Hackman EP in 2011
Throughout 2010, UK producer Hackman seemed to both be around every corner and yet easily overlooked during a year when the quality and quantity of UK bass music has been so high. Between a slew of remixes posted here at XLR8R and EPs for PTN and Well Rounded released in a span of two months, Hackman's prolific output was matched by his consistently engaging takes on house music. True to form, Hackman continues his productivity with a second PTN-released EP titled Made Up My Mind, due February 7. Word on the street is it will be the last of his EP releases before a full-length album comes later in 2011. Stream a low-bit version of "Made Up My Mind" from Hackman's Soundcloud below as you check out the EP's sleeve and tracklist.
01. Made Up My Mind
02. Bam Bam
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- NewsListen to Another Track from Flying Lotus' 'You're Dead!' LP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player