Video: Eskmo "We Got More"
- Words: Patric Fallon
Well, it looks like the Inception ripples are starting to hit the shore. But what better pairing could those kinds of mind-bending visuals have than the hyperreal 3-D sounds of Bay Area producer Eskmo? Director/animator Cyriak Harris plays with some footage of a New York City street to the slow groove of producer Brendan Angelides' crunchy "We Got More" track from his recently released Eskmo (Ninja Tune) album. Things get more and more intertwined, psychedelic, and all around unreal as the piece moves on, and just like the movie that must have inspired Eskmo's music video, it ends with no confirmed return to reality. Is it all a dream?!
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player