Dâm-Funk, Jimmy Edgar, and More Featured on New Sexual Harrassment Covers EP From Citinite
- Words: Patric Fallon
Eclectic London-based imprint Citinite has an interesting project in the works, which should surface in the not so distant future. Some of electro's and boogie's top contemporary names are coming together on a brand-new EP, contributing their own versions of classic jams by vintage '80s-funk outfit Sexual Harrassment (known best for the tunes "I Need a Freak" and "If I Gave You a Party"). The forthcoming four-song EP, entitled Give it to Me Hot, will feature musicians/producers/vocalists Jimmy Edgar, Lil' Kenny, Sweat.X, G. Rizo, Dâm-Funk, and Robert O'Dell. And though we don't have the tracklist for you yet, Citinite has unveiled the flashy cover art, which is above. Keep an eye on the label's Tumblr for further updates to come.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player