Download Bleep's Top 100 Tracks of 2010
- Words: Patric Fallon
- Photo: Ken Taylor
A well-respected heavy-hitter taking care of business in the digital sales of forward-thinking music across the board, Bleep is often the go-to source for some of the best contemporary music on the planet. Now, as the dust settles from the end of 2010, the electronic music hub has penned its list of the 100 best tracks from last year and made them available in the form of a reasonably priced download package. Over on the retailer's website, excellent tunes from the likes of Caribou, Actress, Emeralds, FaltyDL, Brian Eno, Girl Unit, Kyle Hall, Model 500, oOoOO (pictured above), Scuba, Ramadanman, Autechre, and numerous others are compiled into over nine hours of music, which can be obtained for merely $50/€35. The offer is available until February 10, and you can check out all the details here.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player