DOOM To Release Special Herbs Insturmentals Box Set
- Words: Glenn Jackson
It seems that the extensive efforts of (MF) DOOM to make his underground instrumental series Special Herbs as hard as possible to find have been thwarted by the people over at Nature Sounds, who are set to release a comprehensive box set of the long-running series. The 10-record Special Herbs The Box Set Vol. 0-9 (artwork above) contains all the instrumentals released on each edition of the legendary series, plus a 7" with two new DOOM instrumentals and a download card for the entire series with an extra 10 instrumentals. That's a lot of beats. The box set will be available February 1 and to hold you off until then and/or to remind you of why someone would want to compile so many instrumentals from one man in the first place, we threw one of DOOM's more classic beats down below. Enjoy.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player