Punch Drunk to Release New Kahn 12" in February
Bristol's promising Punch Drunk label continues to sink its teeth deep into dubstep's pulsing, low-frequency core with more tasteful tunes coming down the pipeline, this time from newcomer Kahn. The UK producer will drop his first record for the imprint on February 28, which will feature the tracks "Like We Used To" and "Helter Skelter." You can pre-order Kahn's 12" here, and check out bits of the deep and soulful bass productions, along with the vinyl label, below.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player