Read an In-Depth Interview With Braiden
- Words: Glenn Jackson
London photographer-turned-producer Steve Braiden (better known simply as Braiden) has been making waves in the future-house/post-dubstep scene in the UK with a host of impressive DJ sets, including his regular show on Rinse FM and, recently, a well-received and now sold-out single from Joy Orbison's Doldrums imprint. Online music publication The Quietus, in collaboration with Sonic Router, recently posted an extensive interview with Braiden in which the producer discusses a variety of topics including his start in the scene, his music's aesthetic philosophy, and the success of his newest single, "The Alps" (the video for which you can watch here). To read the extensive and rather insightful interview, head over to The Quietus site.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player