Read an In-Depth Interview With Braiden
- Words: Glenn Jackson
London photographer-turned-producer Steve Braiden (better known simply as Braiden) has been making waves in the future-house/post-dubstep scene in the UK with a host of impressive DJ sets, including his regular show on Rinse FM and, recently, a well-received and now sold-out single from Joy Orbison's Doldrums imprint. Online music publication The Quietus, in collaboration with Sonic Router, recently posted an extensive interview with Braiden in which the producer discusses a variety of topics including his start in the scene, his music's aesthetic philosophy, and the success of his newest single, "The Alps" (the video for which you can watch here). To read the extensive and rather insightful interview, head over to The Quietus site.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player