Read an In-Depth Interview With Braiden
- Words: Glenn Jackson
London photographer-turned-producer Steve Braiden (better known simply as Braiden) has been making waves in the future-house/post-dubstep scene in the UK with a host of impressive DJ sets, including his regular show on Rinse FM and, recently, a well-received and now sold-out single from Joy Orbison's Doldrums imprint. Online music publication The Quietus, in collaboration with Sonic Router, recently posted an extensive interview with Braiden in which the producer discusses a variety of topics including his start in the scene, his music's aesthetic philosophy, and the success of his newest single, "The Alps" (the video for which you can watch here). To read the extensive and rather insightful interview, head over to The Quietus site.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player