Read an In-Depth Interview With Braiden
- Words: Glenn Jackson
London photographer-turned-producer Steve Braiden (better known simply as Braiden) has been making waves in the future-house/post-dubstep scene in the UK with a host of impressive DJ sets, including his regular show on Rinse FM and, recently, a well-received and now sold-out single from Joy Orbison's Doldrums imprint. Online music publication The Quietus, in collaboration with Sonic Router, recently posted an extensive interview with Braiden in which the producer discusses a variety of topics including his start in the scene, his music's aesthetic philosophy, and the success of his newest single, "The Alps" (the video for which you can watch here). To read the extensive and rather insightful interview, head over to The Quietus site.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player