Read the New Issue of XLR8R for Free Right Now!
- Words: Ken Taylor
- Photo: Shaun Bloodworth
In this first issue of 2011, the young David Kennedy (a.k.a. Ramadanman and Pearson Sound) leads London's still-burgeoning, post-funky bass scene into 2011, with the likes of fellow UK natives Lone and Elijah & Skilliam, who follow close in tow, also featured. Dancehall killer David Rodigan shoots us an email in Outbox, Horsepower Productions and Demdike Stare show us around their studios, and we visit South Africa for a taste of the house scene before chatting with the likes of Games, Jacques Greene, and Matthewdavid, who all bring the heat for the chilly months. Download the mag in PDF for free right here, or view the entire issue online at Issuu.
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsListen to a New Mix from Lucrecia Dalt
XLR8R Downloads Player