Video: Native Underground "Till It Hurts"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Back in November we posted producer Henry Maldonado's "Till It Hurts" track from his newest project, Native Underground, and now we've got the accompanying video for your viewing pleasure. Director Brion Paul takes Maldonado's club-friendly late-night-disco track somewhere completely unexpected—the suburbs—to do something completely unexpected—play tennis. The result is a healthy mix of disturbing and hilarious. The Till It Hurts EP is out now on NY's Wurst imprint.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player