Watch Drop the Lime In the Studio
- Words: Stefan Nickum
In their continued support for niche strains of music, the Scion Music(less) Music Conference is now knocking on the studio doors of artists they've often championed. For their most recent studio tour, they spoke to leading Trouble & Bass flag-waver Drop the Lime about his studio tips and tricks. In just under five minutes, Luca Venezia shows off some quite impressive sound-design magic, ranging from manipulating his own voice into bassy melodies to strumming a 1950s-style hollow-body Gretsch.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
XLR8R Downloads Player