Win Bleep's Top 100 Tracks of 2010
- Words: Patric Fallon
It was only this past Monday that we alerted you to the massive collection of tunes curated as the Top 100 Tracks of 2010 by electronic music retailer Bleep. That whole list of excellent forward-thinking music, more than nine hours of jams that includes songs from folks like Brian Eno, Ramadanman, oOoOO, Actress, Deadboy, FaltyDL, Balam Acab, James Blake, Forest Swords, Ikonika, and so many more, is also on sale for a reasonable price, but now you have a chance to win all 100 songs for absolutely free. The rules are simple: Send an email to email@example.com with "Bleep Contest" in the subject line and your name and email address in the body, and we'll pick the winners at random. Everyone has until the morning of Monday, January 17, to enter to win. Good luck!
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Untold, Tycho, Jam City, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player