Win Bleep's Top 100 Tracks of 2010
- Words: Patric Fallon
It was only this past Monday that we alerted you to the massive collection of tunes curated as the Top 100 Tracks of 2010 by electronic music retailer Bleep. That whole list of excellent forward-thinking music, more than nine hours of jams that includes songs from folks like Brian Eno, Ramadanman, oOoOO, Actress, Deadboy, FaltyDL, Balam Acab, James Blake, Forest Swords, Ikonika, and so many more, is also on sale for a reasonable price, but now you have a chance to win all 100 songs for absolutely free. The rules are simple: Send an email to email@example.com with "Bleep Contest" in the subject line and your name and email address in the body, and we'll pick the winners at random. Everyone has until the morning of Monday, January 17, to enter to win. Good luck!
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player