Benoit & Sergio to Release New EP Via DFA
- Words: Patric Fallon
The two fellows of the multinational Benoit & Sergio outfit are set to follow up last year's 12" single for the Ghostly label with a brand-new EP, to be released this time by the illustrious DFA imprint. On February 21, the tech-house duo will drop the Boy Trouble EP, a four-song slab of vinyl that features three original tunes and a remix of the title track by Seth Troxler's Visionquest project. You can check out that record's label art and tracklist, along with some streams of two of the EP cuts, below.
1. Boy Trouble
2. Boy Trouble (Visionquest Remix)
3. Full Grown Man
4. What I've Lost
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player