Check Out Lone's New Mix For Bleep and Bloc Festival
The multi-faceted UK producer behind one of our top 10 favorite releases from 2010 and recently featured artist in XLR8R’s print magazine, Matthew Cutler (a.k.a. Lone), just delivered a brand-new mix on behalf of Bleep and the online music retailer’s showcase at the upcoming Bloc Festival. Along with the likes of Aphex Twin, Jacques Greene, Ikonika, Shackleton, Ramadanman, Four Tet, Untold, and many other XLR8R favorites (check out the full list here, Cutler will take over the Bleep stage March 11, 12, and 13, and his mix offers us a taste of what to expect. Lone’s Bleep x Bloc Promo Mix 2011 features a wide variety of excellent tunes from Black Dog Productions, VHS Head, Kashif, and even a couple unreleased and unheard productions from the mixmaster himself. You can get more info and listen to the DJ set over here (keep checking that link for forthcoming mixes from Kyle Hall, Jacques Greene, and others), or check it out in the embedded player below.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player