Gang Gang Dance Signs to 4AD, Announce New Album
- Words: Patric Fallon
- Photo: Takahiro Imamura
Gang Gang Dance, the internationally influenced psych-noise-pop quartet from Brooklyn, just announced it will be moving from its longtime label, The Social Registry, onto the illustrious roster of 4AD for the release of its next LP, entitled Eye Contact. May 10 is the scheduled release date for the band's new album, of which we have no album art or tracklist yet, but, apparently, Gang Gang Dance will be playing a few concerts in the near future. You can check out those dates below.
April 9 - Dazed Live, London, England
May 13-15 - Animal Collective-Curated ATP, Minehead, England
May 26-28 - Primavera Sound Festival, Barcelona, Spain
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player