Gang Gang Dance Signs to 4AD, Announce New Album
- Words: Patric Fallon
- Photo: Takahiro Imamura
Gang Gang Dance, the internationally influenced psych-noise-pop quartet from Brooklyn, just announced it will be moving from its longtime label, The Social Registry, onto the illustrious roster of 4AD for the release of its next LP, entitled Eye Contact. May 10 is the scheduled release date for the band's new album, of which we have no album art or tracklist yet, but, apparently, Gang Gang Dance will be playing a few concerts in the near future. You can check out those dates below.
April 9 - Dazed Live, London, England
May 13-15 - Animal Collective-Curated ATP, Minehead, England
May 26-28 - Primavera Sound Festival, Barcelona, Spain
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
XLR8R Downloads Player