Gang Gang Dance Signs to 4AD, Announce New Album
- Words: Patric Fallon
- Photo: Takahiro Imamura
Gang Gang Dance, the internationally influenced psych-noise-pop quartet from Brooklyn, just announced it will be moving from its longtime label, The Social Registry, onto the illustrious roster of 4AD for the release of its next LP, entitled Eye Contact. May 10 is the scheduled release date for the band's new album, of which we have no album art or tracklist yet, but, apparently, Gang Gang Dance will be playing a few concerts in the near future. You can check out those dates below.
April 9 - Dazed Live, London, England
May 13-15 - Animal Collective-Curated ATP, Minehead, England
May 26-28 - Primavera Sound Festival, Barcelona, Spain
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player