Get the Details on Wolf + Lamb's and Soul Clap's Video Contest
- Words: Patric Fallon
Not long before the release of their collaborative contribution to the classy DJ-Kicks mix series, the two DJ/production duos Wolf + Lamb and Soul Clap have announced a music video contest for fans to enter and potentially win big. The process is simple enough: Enter your info into the designated fields over on this website, get the lyrics and video edit for Soul Clap's "Lonely C" track, make your music video in HD, hand the production over, and wait for the results to arrive. Whoever makes the winning video will receive $2500, exposure around the world for creating the official video, and a chance to make the next Soul Clap/Wolf + Lamb video, as well as shoot the artists on tour. As a bit of encouragement for those of you interested in the contest, W+L's Zev says, "Whether you're fresh to the scene or have been dancing for a decade, we've all turned to the disco for solace, and we've all been 'Lonely C,' at least for a night. Here's the opportunity to tell your story." The deadline for entering the video contest is on February 28.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
XLR8R Downloads Player