Get the Details on Wolf + Lamb's and Soul Clap's Video Contest
- Words: Patric Fallon
Not long before the release of their collaborative contribution to the classy DJ-Kicks mix series, the two DJ/production duos Wolf + Lamb and Soul Clap have announced a music video contest for fans to enter and potentially win big. The process is simple enough: Enter your info into the designated fields over on this website, get the lyrics and video edit for Soul Clap's "Lonely C" track, make your music video in HD, hand the production over, and wait for the results to arrive. Whoever makes the winning video will receive $2500, exposure around the world for creating the official video, and a chance to make the next Soul Clap/Wolf + Lamb video, as well as shoot the artists on tour. As a bit of encouragement for those of you interested in the contest, W+L's Zev says, "Whether you're fresh to the scene or have been dancing for a decade, we've all turned to the disco for solace, and we've all been 'Lonely C,' at least for a night. Here's the opportunity to tell your story." The deadline for entering the video contest is on February 28.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player