Hessle Audio Co-Founder Pangaea to Release New Single
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Hessle Audio co-founder (along with Ben UFO and Pearson Sound/Ramadanman) Kevin McAuley (a.k.a. Pangaea) has a new 12" single slated for release later this month on his own label. The "Inna Daze" b/w "Won't Hurt" single is said to find the veteran producer exploring "his own take on UK bass music." Considering Hessle Audio has been on the cusp of forward-thinking house, dubstep, and UK bass music since its inception, we can only imagine that this single will further the imprint's well-deserved reputation. Although we can't share any audio from the forthcoming release, below you'll find a stream of Pangaea's track "Deviant," from his 2007 single for Hessle, which will have to hold you over until "Inna Daze" b/w "Won't Hurt" drops on February 28.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player