Hessle Audio Co-Founder Pangaea to Release New Single
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Hessle Audio co-founder (along with Ben UFO and Pearson Sound/Ramadanman) Kevin McAuley (a.k.a. Pangaea) has a new 12" single slated for release later this month on his own label. The "Inna Daze" b/w "Won't Hurt" single is said to find the veteran producer exploring "his own take on UK bass music." Considering Hessle Audio has been on the cusp of forward-thinking house, dubstep, and UK bass music since its inception, we can only imagine that this single will further the imprint's well-deserved reputation. Although we can't share any audio from the forthcoming release, below you'll find a stream of Pangaea's track "Deviant," from his 2007 single for Hessle, which will have to hold you over until "Inna Daze" b/w "Won't Hurt" drops on February 28.
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureXLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with FaltyDL, Dekmantel, Randomer, and More
- NewsR&S Readies Debut Outing from Alma Construct, Streams Lead Track
- NewsThe Great American Techno Festival Announces Dates and Initial Line-Up
- XLR8R's Top 20 Downloads of July
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
XLR8R Downloads Player