Hessle Audio Co-Founder Pangaea to Release New Single
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Hessle Audio co-founder (along with Ben UFO and Pearson Sound/Ramadanman) Kevin McAuley (a.k.a. Pangaea) has a new 12" single slated for release later this month on his own label. The "Inna Daze" b/w "Won't Hurt" single is said to find the veteran producer exploring "his own take on UK bass music." Considering Hessle Audio has been on the cusp of forward-thinking house, dubstep, and UK bass music since its inception, we can only imagine that this single will further the imprint's well-deserved reputation. Although we can't share any audio from the forthcoming release, below you'll find a stream of Pangaea's track "Deviant," from his 2007 single for Hessle, which will have to hold you over until "Inna Daze" b/w "Won't Hurt" drops on February 28.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsSpectral Sound Announces New EP from Patricia; Hear a Track Now
- MP3HolloH "Laying Awake"
- MP3Liar "Key Party (Spurz 'Key Bump' Edit)"
- NewsGroundislava Details Upcoming LP for Friends of Friends
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player