James Blake, Pantha du Prince, Oneohtrix Point Never, The Field, Tim Exile, and More to Play 10th Annual Ether Festival
- Words: Patric Fallon
This Spring, London's Southbank Center will embark on its 10th year of hosting the always-innovative Ether festival, cramming loads of audio, visual, and other culturally relevant experiences into over a month-long stretch of concerts, exhibitions, and workshops. Artists such as Tim Exile (pictured above), James Blake, Micachu and The Shapes, Pantha du Prince, Wolfgang Voigt, Oneohtrix Point Never, The Field, oOoOO, and Apparat, among many others, will perform between March 24 and April 28 in the midst of flim screenings of 2001: A Space Odyssey and The Passion of Joan Arc (complete with live performances of the film scores), discussions with drummer Steve Reich, and the return of Killing Joke. But that's all just the tip of the iceberg. You can get full information on Ether's extensive list of various goings-on and check out ticket prices here.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player