L-Wiz to Release Single on Joker's Kapsize
Former Bubblin' all-stars L-Wiz (pictured above) have been among dubstep's finest since 2006, when the Swedish duo released their first 12", "Girlfriend," on Caspa's Dub Police. Now L-Wiz is prepping a single for Joker's Kapsize imprint for February 28. The release will feature the tracks "Straightjacket" and "4.42 OZ," and if past Kapsize records are any indication, there will likely glassy synths and Prince-worthy panache. Peep the artwork and short clips of each track after the jump!
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player