Optimum to Release Second Hum + Buzz 12" This March
- Words: Patric Fallon
London-based DJ/producer and co-owner (with tunestress Ikonika) of the Hum + Buzz label, the Bubblin'-featured Optimum will soon release his imprint's second record, a 12" featuring two hottly tipped productions. The double a-side slab of vinyl will feature the tunes "Light Year" and "DS10," and will be available in both physical and digital formats on March 7. You can check out the artwork for Optimum's new record and preview the tracks below.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player