Optimum to Release Second Hum + Buzz 12" This March
- Words: Patric Fallon
London-based DJ/producer and co-owner (with tunestress Ikonika) of the Hum + Buzz label, the Bubblin'-featured Optimum will soon release his imprint's second record, a 12" featuring two hottly tipped productions. The double a-side slab of vinyl will feature the tunes "Light Year" and "DS10," and will be available in both physical and digital formats on March 7. You can check out the artwork for Optimum's new record and preview the tracks below.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player