Optimum to Release Second Hum + Buzz 12" This March
- Words: Patric Fallon
London-based DJ/producer and co-owner (with tunestress Ikonika) of the Hum + Buzz label, the Bubblin'-featured Optimum will soon release his imprint's second record, a 12" featuring two hottly tipped productions. The double a-side slab of vinyl will feature the tunes "Light Year" and "DS10," and will be available in both physical and digital formats on March 7. You can check out the artwork for Optimum's new record and preview the tracks below.
- FeatureLabels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- NewsLegowelt and Willie Burns Launch Bizarre Online TV Show; Watch the First Episode Now
- NewsListen to Slam's Upcoming 'Reverse Proceed' LP for Soma
- NewsCheck Out a New Mix from Mount Kimbie
- NewsListen to Huxley's Upcoming Debut LP, 'Blurred'
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
- October 20: MUTEK.MX with Andy Stott, The Bug, Roman Flügel, Objekt, Laurel Halo, Oneohtrix Point Never, and More
- November 5: Club to Club with Caribou, SBTRKT, Recondite, Marcel Dettmann, Clark, Vessel, Luke Vibert, Jacques Greene, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player