Recloose, Luciano, Milton Jackson on New Remix 12" From Planet E
- Words: Patric Fallon
In the midst of gearing up to celebrate 20 years of releasing solid house and techno music, Carl Craig's Planet E label is also readying the first release in a forthcoming monthly series of remix 12"s, a three-song record (pictured above) featuring Recloose's "Can't Take It" track from 2000 with new remixes from producers Luciano and Milton Jackson. On being asked to craft a new version of the song, Swiss/Chilean artist Luciano says, "I've been following Planet E since my early days. I could only say 'Yes, thanks' when Carl asked me to do this remix for the 20th birthday of the label." The single will drop in March, and more remixe records are expected down the line from the likes of Ricardo Villalobos, Richie Hawtin, Seth Troxler, Francois K, Mad Mike Banks, Dennis Ferrer, and others.
Recloose "Can't Take It"
- FeatureLabels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- NewsLegowelt and Willie Burns Launch Bizarre Online TV Show; Watch the First Episode Now
- NewsCheck Out a New Mix from Mount Kimbie
- NewsListen to Huxley's Upcoming Debut LP, 'Blurred'
- FeatureLabels We Love: 10 More of Our Favorite Labels, Plus Some Newcomers Worth Watching
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
- October 20: MUTEK.MX with Andy Stott, The Bug, Roman Flügel, Objekt, Laurel Halo, Oneohtrix Point Never, and More
- November 5: Club to Club with Caribou, SBTRKT, Recondite, Marcel Dettmann, Clark, Vessel, Luke Vibert, Jacques Greene, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player