Recloose, Luciano, Milton Jackson on New Remix 12" From Planet E
- Words: Patric Fallon
In the midst of gearing up to celebrate 20 years of releasing solid house and techno music, Carl Craig's Planet E label is also readying the first release in a forthcoming monthly series of remix 12"s, a three-song record (pictured above) featuring Recloose's "Can't Take It" track from 2000 with new remixes from producers Luciano and Milton Jackson. On being asked to craft a new version of the song, Swiss/Chilean artist Luciano says, "I've been following Planet E since my early days. I could only say 'Yes, thanks' when Carl asked me to do this remix for the 20th birthday of the label." The single will drop in March, and more remixe records are expected down the line from the likes of Ricardo Villalobos, Richie Hawtin, Seth Troxler, Francois K, Mad Mike Banks, Dennis Ferrer, and others.
Recloose "Can't Take It"
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- NewsLivity Sound Preps Remix Compilation Featuring Surgeon, Pangaea, and More
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player