Recloose, Luciano, Milton Jackson on New Remix 12" From Planet E
- Words: Patric Fallon
In the midst of gearing up to celebrate 20 years of releasing solid house and techno music, Carl Craig's Planet E label is also readying the first release in a forthcoming monthly series of remix 12"s, a three-song record (pictured above) featuring Recloose's "Can't Take It" track from 2000 with new remixes from producers Luciano and Milton Jackson. On being asked to craft a new version of the song, Swiss/Chilean artist Luciano says, "I've been following Planet E since my early days. I could only say 'Yes, thanks' when Carl asked me to do this remix for the 20th birthday of the label." The single will drop in March, and more remixe records are expected down the line from the likes of Ricardo Villalobos, Richie Hawtin, Seth Troxler, Francois K, Mad Mike Banks, Dennis Ferrer, and others.
Recloose "Can't Take It"
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player