Recloose, Luciano, Milton Jackson on New Remix 12" From Planet E
- Words: Patric Fallon
In the midst of gearing up to celebrate 20 years of releasing solid house and techno music, Carl Craig's Planet E label is also readying the first release in a forthcoming monthly series of remix 12"s, a three-song record (pictured above) featuring Recloose's "Can't Take It" track from 2000 with new remixes from producers Luciano and Milton Jackson. On being asked to craft a new version of the song, Swiss/Chilean artist Luciano says, "I've been following Planet E since my early days. I could only say 'Yes, thanks' when Carl asked me to do this remix for the 20th birthday of the label." The single will drop in March, and more remixe records are expected down the line from the likes of Ricardo Villalobos, Richie Hawtin, Seth Troxler, Francois K, Mad Mike Banks, Dennis Ferrer, and others.
Recloose "Can't Take It"
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- PodcastFrankie Knuckles
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Robert Hood, Tycho, Jacques Greene, and More
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player