Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs to Tour North America This March
For the first time ever in his brief but well-received musical career, Oxford's tropically inclined electro-popper Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs will bring his brightly colored dance cuts stateside for a quick tour in March. The stint kicks off in LA at the HARD festival on March 12 and ends on March 26 in San Francisco, with stops in Texas, New York, and Canada tossed in between. You can check out the full list of TEED's tour dates, along with one of the tunesmith's music videos, below.
March 12 - HARD Festival at Club Nokia Los Angeles, CA
March 14 - Venue Vancouver, BC
March 15 - SXSW at British Music Embassy Austin, TX
March 16 - SXSW at Greco Roman Austin, TX
March 18 - Mod Club Toronto, ON
March 19 - Public Assembly Williamsburg, NY
March 26 - Rickshaw San Francisco, CA
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player