Video: How To Dress Well "Suicide Dream 2" and "Suicide Dream 1"
- Words: Patric Fallon
Love Remains, the touching and visceral debut album by Brooklyn's lo-fi-obsessed R&B experimentalist How To Dress Well, didn't quite make it onto our year-end favorites list for 2010, but that's not to say we weren't avid fans of artist Tom Krell's shattered ethereal pop. We even had the opportunity to premiere HTDW's music video for the lovely "Ready For the World" cut, and now we're pleased to give you two more clips for "Suicide Dream 2" and "Suicide Dream 1." Like Krell's first video, these two smooth and entrancing pieces were directed by Jamie Harley. In "2" you'll find close-up shots of women seemingly mourning from inside a television, while "1" features what appears to be the plunge of a person on fire into a body water shown in reverse. Make sure to catch those two videos above and below this text, and if you haven't yet, check out the re-release of How To Dress Well's Love Remains, which is out now via the Tri Angle label.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player