Video: How To Dress Well "Suicide Dream 2" and "Suicide Dream 1"
- Words: Patric Fallon
Love Remains, the touching and visceral debut album by Brooklyn's lo-fi-obsessed R&B experimentalist How To Dress Well, didn't quite make it onto our year-end favorites list for 2010, but that's not to say we weren't avid fans of artist Tom Krell's shattered ethereal pop. We even had the opportunity to premiere HTDW's music video for the lovely "Ready For the World" cut, and now we're pleased to give you two more clips for "Suicide Dream 2" and "Suicide Dream 1." Like Krell's first video, these two smooth and entrancing pieces were directed by Jamie Harley. In "2" you'll find close-up shots of women seemingly mourning from inside a television, while "1" features what appears to be the plunge of a person on fire into a body water shown in reverse. Make sure to catch those two videos above and below this text, and if you haven't yet, check out the re-release of How To Dress Well's Love Remains, which is out now via the Tri Angle label.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player