Addison Groove to Release New 12" Via 3024
- Words: Patric Fallon
This May, multitalented UK tunesmith Tony Williams (a.k.a. Headhunter, Addison Groove) will release a brand-new 12" single via Martyn's consistently on-point 3024 label. The two tracks—produced under the Addison Groove moniker—are called "It's Got Me" and "Minutes of Funk," and both boast genre-defying strands of the ever-evolving UK bass sound mixed with elements of juke, dubstep, and house. Before Williams' new record drops on May 2, you can stream previews of both tunes and check out the artwork, below.
"It's Got Me"
"Minutes of Funk"
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player