Beatport to Donate All Profits From March 21 to Help Japan
- Words: Patric Fallon
Continuing in the wonderful support the electronic music community is extending to Japan and its people, massive online music retailer Beatport has announced that it will donate all of its profits from Monday, March 21, towards the relief efforts taking place in Sendai. So, if you've got plans to grab any new (or old) digital tunes, not only should you hold off until Monday, you should also make sure you look for those jams on Beatport. This is a rare chance for consumerism to do some real good.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player