Beatport to Donate All Profits From March 21 to Help Japan
- Words: Patric Fallon
Continuing in the wonderful support the electronic music community is extending to Japan and its people, massive online music retailer Beatport has announced that it will donate all of its profits from Monday, March 21, towards the relief efforts taking place in Sendai. So, if you've got plans to grab any new (or old) digital tunes, not only should you hold off until Monday, you should also make sure you look for those jams on Beatport. This is a rare chance for consumerism to do some real good.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player