Beatport to Donate All Profits From March 21 to Help Japan
- Words: Patric Fallon
Continuing in the wonderful support the electronic music community is extending to Japan and its people, massive online music retailer Beatport has announced that it will donate all of its profits from Monday, March 21, towards the relief efforts taking place in Sendai. So, if you've got plans to grab any new (or old) digital tunes, not only should you hold off until Monday, you should also make sure you look for those jams on Beatport. This is a rare chance for consumerism to do some real good.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
XLR8R Downloads Player