Burial to Release New 12" This Monday
- Words: Patric Fallon
- Photo: Georgina Cook
It's the news that many (if not just about all) of us have been waiting for: Only two weeks after we heard his collaborative tunes with Four Tet and Thom Yorke, the elusive dubstep producer known as Burial will release his first solo productions in over four years. The three-song Street Halo 12" drops this coming Monday, March 28, on vinyl via Hyperdub, and will be available April 18 in digital formats. The record includes the title track on the a-side, and the cuts "NYC" and "Stolen Dog" on the b-side. Apparently, Kode9 will be sharing "tasters" of the new material tonight on Benji B's Radio 1 show. You can also pre-order Burial's new record on Bleep, here.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player