Check Out a Mix From Jon Hopkins and The Gaslamp Killer
- Words: Stefan Nickum
Los Angeles bass outpost Low End Theory, in addition to their popular club night, puts out a regular podcast series split between a resident Low End Theory DJ and a special guest. This week Low End Theory features UK producer Jon Hopkins alongside LA's The Gaslamp Killer. The mix is a preview of what's to come when, on April 1, Low End Theory will bring Hopkins and the crew to San Francisco for another edition of their recent Bay Area expansion. Download the mix here, and after the jump check out a preview of Hopkins' forthcoming collaborative album with King Creosote, out at the end of March.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- FeatureGet Familiar: thePeople
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Wildildlife "Nervous Buzzing (Hours of Worship Remix)"
XLR8R Downloads Player