Check Out a Mix From Jon Hopkins and The Gaslamp Killer
- Words: Stefan Nickum
Los Angeles bass outpost Low End Theory, in addition to their popular club night, puts out a regular podcast series split between a resident Low End Theory DJ and a special guest. This week Low End Theory features UK producer Jon Hopkins alongside LA's The Gaslamp Killer. The mix is a preview of what's to come when, on April 1, Low End Theory will bring Hopkins and the crew to San Francisco for another edition of their recent Bay Area expansion. Download the mix here, and after the jump check out a preview of Hopkins' forthcoming collaborative album with King Creosote, out at the end of March.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player