Check Out a Mix From Jon Hopkins and The Gaslamp Killer
- Words: Stefan Nickum
Los Angeles bass outpost Low End Theory, in addition to their popular club night, puts out a regular podcast series split between a resident Low End Theory DJ and a special guest. This week Low End Theory features UK producer Jon Hopkins alongside LA's The Gaslamp Killer. The mix is a preview of what's to come when, on April 1, Low End Theory will bring Hopkins and the crew to San Francisco for another edition of their recent Bay Area expansion. Download the mix here, and after the jump check out a preview of Hopkins' forthcoming collaborative album with King Creosote, out at the end of March.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player