Mary Anne Hobbs Returns to North America in April
- Words: Stefan Nickum
- Photo: Shaun Bloodworth
Now free of her BBC ties, Mary Anne Hobbs has been touring more frequently, bringing her tastemaking crate of bass favorites and occasional exclusives to locales near and far. Beginning in Seattle on April 13, MAH will often be appearing alongside a familiar cast of her favorite stateside producers and DJs, including Gonjasufi, Lorn, and Take, among others. See her full schedule below, and watch a recap of Hobbs’ recent showcase at London's Bloc Festival, which featured Addison Groove, L-Vis 1990, and Roska.
Wednesday April 13th // Seattle WA // The Baltic Room #
Friday April 15th // San Francisco CA // 1015 # plus Kode 9, Roska, Terror Danja, & Joy Orbison
Saturday April 16th & Sunday April 17th // Indio CA // Coachella Valley Music Festival #
Wednesday April 20th // Los Angeles CA // The Airliner *
Thursday April 21st // New Orleans LA // The Hookah (Gonjasufi & Lorn)
Sunday April 25th // Boston MA // Together Festival @ Paradise (Lorn, Take & Mike Slott)
Wednesday April 27th // Toronto ON // Wrong Bar *
Friday April 28th // Montreal // CFC *
# w/ Gonjasufi, Lorn, Take, and Strangeloop
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player