Pär Grindvik to Launch New Label, Drop Collaborative Release
- Words: Patric Fallon
What started as "part of a healing process" for Swedish techno producer Pär Grindvik has now grown into a record label and collaborative project, both with the title Sinister. Grindvik will launch his label with a double-LP release that features interpretations of a composition he wrote that "was never meant to be released." Included on Sinister are versions from Samuel L. Session, S100, Gary Beck, the composer himself, and others. The record will be available sometime this spring, but before it is, you can watch a (quite literally) dark video piece for "Sinister" below.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Untold, Tycho, Jam City, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player