Pär Grindvik to Launch New Label, Drop Collaborative Release
- Words: Patric Fallon
What started as "part of a healing process" for Swedish techno producer Pär Grindvik has now grown into a record label and collaborative project, both with the title Sinister. Grindvik will launch his label with a double-LP release that features interpretations of a composition he wrote that "was never meant to be released." Included on Sinister are versions from Samuel L. Session, S100, Gary Beck, the composer himself, and others. The record will be available sometime this spring, but before it is, you can watch a (quite literally) dark video piece for "Sinister" below.
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player