Pär Grindvik to Launch New Label, Drop Collaborative Release
- Words: Patric Fallon
What started as "part of a healing process" for Swedish techno producer Pär Grindvik has now grown into a record label and collaborative project, both with the title Sinister. Grindvik will launch his label with a double-LP release that features interpretations of a composition he wrote that "was never meant to be released." Included on Sinister are versions from Samuel L. Session, S100, Gary Beck, the composer himself, and others. The record will be available sometime this spring, but before it is, you can watch a (quite literally) dark video piece for "Sinister" below.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player