Pär Grindvik to Launch New Label, Drop Collaborative Release
- Words: Patric Fallon
What started as "part of a healing process" for Swedish techno producer Pär Grindvik has now grown into a record label and collaborative project, both with the title Sinister. Grindvik will launch his label with a double-LP release that features interpretations of a composition he wrote that "was never meant to be released." Included on Sinister are versions from Samuel L. Session, S100, Gary Beck, the composer himself, and others. The record will be available sometime this spring, but before it is, you can watch a (quite literally) dark video piece for "Sinister" below.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player