Pär Grindvik to Launch New Label, Drop Collaborative Release
- Words: Patric Fallon
What started as "part of a healing process" for Swedish techno producer Pär Grindvik has now grown into a record label and collaborative project, both with the title Sinister. Grindvik will launch his label with a double-LP release that features interpretations of a composition he wrote that "was never meant to be released." Included on Sinister are versions from Samuel L. Session, S100, Gary Beck, the composer himself, and others. The record will be available sometime this spring, but before it is, you can watch a (quite literally) dark video piece for "Sinister" below.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
XLR8R Downloads Player