Poker Flat to Release 'Forward to the Past' Compilation in April
Germany's Poker Flat label has a brand-new compilation in the works, and is set to drop the record on April 4. The 12-track offering is called Forward to the Past, and will feature only brand-new, exclusive tracks from the likes of Kink, Redshape, label head Steve Bug (pictured above), Martin Landsky, and others. According to Bug, his label's new compilation "renders homage to the period between '85 and '92, traversing the heady sounds of Chicago house, acid, New York house, and early Detroit techno." A 12" single for Bug's "Jack is Back" tune will drop ahead of Forward to the Past, on March 15. Album art and tracklist are below.
01. Steve Bug - Jack Is Back (Album Edit)
02. Martin Landsky - V2U (Album Edit)
03. Kink and Neville Watson - Night Time Raw
04. Sasse - Hot For You
05. The Revenge - Elements Of Fife (Main Mix)
06. Ribn - Pancake
07. Polus - Patterns In The Dark
08. Deetron - The Maze
09. Clé - Feel It (Don‘t Cha Know)
10. TJ Kong & Modular K - Jack Shit
11. Cab Drivers - Shoulder Pad
12. Redshape - Funny Green Hat (Altered Mix)
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player