Surkin, Bobmo, and Para One Unveil New Marble Imprint
- Words: Patric Fallon
- Photo: Nicolas Auproux
Last week, when we shared the sad news that longstanding electronic label Institubes was calling it quits after eight years (though sister label Sound Pellegrino will soldier on independently), we also learned that some members of that now-defunct roster would be starting their own label. Today, we present to you Marble, the new imprint run by DJs/producers Surkin, Bobmo, and Para One (pictured above). The proprietors have put together a quick little "megamix" to mark the launch of their endeavor, and to highlight tracks that are forthcoming from Marble—including music from all three label heads, Canblaster, Das Glow, and others. You can check that miniature DJ set below.
- MP3Chrissy Murderbot "Alright (Calculon & Austin Speed Remix)"
- NewsListen to the New Single from Boards of Canada
- NewsListen to a Reversed Version of Boards of Canada's New Single
- NewsCheck Out a New Mix from Ikonika
- FeatureWax Ecstatic: Kyle Hall, Gerd Janson, Hieroglyphic Being, and More Discuss the Limited Vinyl Craze
XLR8R Downloads Player