Surkin, Bobmo, and Para One Unveil New Marble Imprint
- Words: Patric Fallon
- Photo: Nicolas Auproux
Last week, when we shared the sad news that longstanding electronic label Institubes was calling it quits after eight years (though sister label Sound Pellegrino will soldier on independently), we also learned that some members of that now-defunct roster would be starting their own label. Today, we present to you Marble, the new imprint run by DJs/producers Surkin, Bobmo, and Para One (pictured above). The proprietors have put together a quick little "megamix" to mark the launch of their endeavor, and to highlight tracks that are forthcoming from Marble—including music from all three label heads, Canblaster, Das Glow, and others. You can check that miniature DJ set below.
- NewsWatch the Wild New Video for "Tsekeleke," Nozinja's First Shangaan Electro Outing for Warp
- NewsWatch the Geometric Video for Sculpture's "Hackle Scam Populator"
- FeatureLocals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsStream a New Song from Ben Frost
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player