Surkin, Bobmo, and Para One Unveil New Marble Imprint
- Words: Patric Fallon
- Photo: Nicolas Auproux
Last week, when we shared the sad news that longstanding electronic label Institubes was calling it quits after eight years (though sister label Sound Pellegrino will soldier on independently), we also learned that some members of that now-defunct roster would be starting their own label. Today, we present to you Marble, the new imprint run by DJs/producers Surkin, Bobmo, and Para One (pictured above). The proprietors have put together a quick little "megamix" to mark the launch of their endeavor, and to highlight tracks that are forthcoming from Marble—including music from all three label heads, Canblaster, Das Glow, and others. You can check that miniature DJ set below.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player