Top Billin' Releases Compilation For Red Cross Japan
- Words: Stefan Nickum
No matter where you look, Japan and its national crisis is ever-present. The same goes for the opportunities to donate to what is, and will continue to be, a colossal recovery. Among the many music-related fundraising campaigns, this effort from Finland's Top Billin' imprint has intrigued us most, partly for the serendipity of its back-story. Top Billin' had been working on a compilation exclusively for the Japanese market, with some Tokyo-based friends including producer Eccy. The comp was scheduled for an April release date, a time-frame that was turned on its head earlier this month by the 9.0 earthquake. As a result, Top Billin' has thoughtfully decided to go ahead with the release, only now they will be donating 100% of the proceeds to Red Cross Japan. Make sure to check out Top Billin's Bandcamp player below, and consider a donation that fits best, both for your wallet and your peace of mind.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player