Watch Mike Slott Talk Music, Play Live
- Words: Patric Fallon
One of the handful of talented producers that calls Scotland's LuckyMe label home, Mike Slott recently sat down with director Adam Saewitz in his Brooklyn apartment to wax philosophical about making music and how it affects our lives. This lovingly shot piece is certainly short, but in under three minutes, we're shown a rare intimate and thoughtful side of the eclectic beatsmith. There are some pretty cool close-up shots of Slott jamming on his gear, too.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Untold, Tycho, Jam City, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player