Barem, Ambivalent & Alexi Delano Releases Expected Soon From Minus
The latest in minimalist, ambient-minded house and techno on its way from the illustrious Minus label includes releases from New York's Ambivalent & Alexi Delano and Berlin producer Barem (pictured above). First up is the five-track Brooklyn Weekdays, a collaborative release from the aforementioned NY-based techno auteurs that drops on April 27. Following soon after is Barem's debut full-length, After the Storm, on June 20. You can check out the tracklist for that deep dance album, along with the particulars and a short preview for Ambivalent & Alexi Delano's EP, below.
1. Lights Down
2. Last Track
3. Zoo Trip
4. Brooklyn Weekdays
5. Perfect Zed
After the Storm tracklist:
10. After the Storm
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player