Gang Gang Dance to Tour North America This Summer
- Words: Patric Fallon
On May 10, Brooklyn's globally minded, psych-heavy indie outfit Gang Gang Dance will release Eye Contact (you can check out its first track, "Glass Jar," here), its fourth proper studio album, via 4AD. After a hometown show at the Music Hall of Williamsburg on May 4, the veteran band will hit the road for a North America tour in July. Gang Gang Dance will make stops throughout a sizable portion of the East Coast and the Midwest, with a jaunt to Canada, too. You can check out the full list of dates, along with the quintet's mesmerizing video for new single "MindKilla," below.
May 04 Brooklyn NY – Music Hall of Williamsburg
July 08 Boston MA – Brighton Music Hall
July 09 Montreal QC – Il Motore
July 10 Toronto ON – Legendary Horseshoe Tavern
July 11 Cleveland OH – Grog Shop
July 12 Columbus OH – Outland Live
July 13 Louisville KY – Zanzabar
July 14 Bloomington IN – The Bishop
July 16 Chicago IL – Pitchfork Music Festival
July 17 Pittsburgh PA – Brillobox
July 18 Washington DC – Rock and Roll Hotel
July 19 Baltimore MD – Ottobar
July 20 Philadelphia PA – Johnny Brendas
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player