Gang Gang Dance to Tour North America This Summer
- Words: Patric Fallon
On May 10, Brooklyn's globally minded, psych-heavy indie outfit Gang Gang Dance will release Eye Contact (you can check out its first track, "Glass Jar," here), its fourth proper studio album, via 4AD. After a hometown show at the Music Hall of Williamsburg on May 4, the veteran band will hit the road for a North America tour in July. Gang Gang Dance will make stops throughout a sizable portion of the East Coast and the Midwest, with a jaunt to Canada, too. You can check out the full list of dates, along with the quintet's mesmerizing video for new single "MindKilla," below.
May 04 Brooklyn NY – Music Hall of Williamsburg
July 08 Boston MA – Brighton Music Hall
July 09 Montreal QC – Il Motore
July 10 Toronto ON – Legendary Horseshoe Tavern
July 11 Cleveland OH – Grog Shop
July 12 Columbus OH – Outland Live
July 13 Louisville KY – Zanzabar
July 14 Bloomington IN – The Bishop
July 16 Chicago IL – Pitchfork Music Festival
July 17 Pittsburgh PA – Brillobox
July 18 Washington DC – Rock and Roll Hotel
July 19 Baltimore MD – Ottobar
July 20 Philadelphia PA – Johnny Brendas
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
XLR8R Downloads Player