New Marble Imprint to Release First Single
- Words: Patric Fallon
We told you about the brand-new label formed by DJs/producers Para One, Surkin, and Bombo, called Marble, just last month, and now we bring you news of that burgeoning imprint's first release, a collaborative two-song 12" single (pictured above) from the label heads. Collectively, the trio calls itself Marble Players, the moniker under which the "Marble Anthem" and "Playground" tunes were produced in the label's studio in Paris. The outfit's creative process for the tracks was described as "Bobmo coming up with a vocal digital sample, then Para replaying it on his SP12, then giving it back to Surkin so he can add his own Reason-based beats." Look for both skittering, playful future-house tunes on April 11, and listen to snippets of each before then, below.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
XLR8R Downloads Player