New Marble Imprint to Release First Single
- Words: Patric Fallon
We told you about the brand-new label formed by DJs/producers Para One, Surkin, and Bombo, called Marble, just last month, and now we bring you news of that burgeoning imprint's first release, a collaborative two-song 12" single (pictured above) from the label heads. Collectively, the trio calls itself Marble Players, the moniker under which the "Marble Anthem" and "Playground" tunes were produced in the label's studio in Paris. The outfit's creative process for the tracks was described as "Bobmo coming up with a vocal digital sample, then Para replaying it on his SP12, then giving it back to Surkin so he can add his own Reason-based beats." Look for both skittering, playful future-house tunes on April 11, and listen to snippets of each before then, below.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player