New Marble Imprint to Release First Single
- Words: Patric Fallon
We told you about the brand-new label formed by DJs/producers Para One, Surkin, and Bombo, called Marble, just last month, and now we bring you news of that burgeoning imprint's first release, a collaborative two-song 12" single (pictured above) from the label heads. Collectively, the trio calls itself Marble Players, the moniker under which the "Marble Anthem" and "Playground" tunes were produced in the label's studio in Paris. The outfit's creative process for the tracks was described as "Bobmo coming up with a vocal digital sample, then Para replaying it on his SP12, then giving it back to Surkin so he can add his own Reason-based beats." Look for both skittering, playful future-house tunes on April 11, and listen to snippets of each before then, below.
- MP3Chrissy Murderbot "Alright (Calculon & Austin Speed Remix)"
- NewsListen to a Reversed Version of Boards of Canada's New Single
- NewsListen to the New Single from Boards of Canada
- NewsCheck Out a New Mix from Ikonika
- FeatureWax Ecstatic: Kyle Hall, Gerd Janson, Hieroglyphic Being, and More Discuss the Limited Vinyl Craze
XLR8R Downloads Player