Watch Daedelus Perform Live For Incase's Room 205 Series
- Words: Patric Fallon
Southern Californian beat maestro Daedelus recently took a trip to a certain Room 205 to record a live performance for the ongoing series curated by Incase. Donning his finest Victorian garb, producer Alfred Darlington performs with his custom-made controllers a new version of his 2004 track, "Scaling Snowdon." Daedelus envisioned his live set in Room 205 as follows: "I would like to perform at a seance in a Victorian parlor accompanied by ghosts. Conjuring the music, so to speak," which is precisely how it appears. Candelabras, lace curtains, skull paperweights, and a particularly creepy Beethoven lamp all add to the mood brought on by the ghostly sounds of "Scaling Snowdon (Slow Climb Version)."
- GearThis Week in Music Tech: Mike Huckaby's Ableton Masterclass, In the Studio with Gregor Tresher and Ziro, and More
- NewsPaul Johnson, Jerome LOL, Untold, The Gaslamp Killer, and More Added to Together 2014
- MP3Alcides "Violeta (El Remolón Remix)"
- MP3Arp "White Light"
- MP3Copywrite "Forever and a Day"
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
- Hi-Five - DJ Q Reminisces About His Five Favorite UK Garage Bootlegs
XLR8R Downloads Player