Watch Daedelus Perform Live For Incase's Room 205 Series
- Words: Patric Fallon
Southern Californian beat maestro Daedelus recently took a trip to a certain Room 205 to record a live performance for the ongoing series curated by Incase. Donning his finest Victorian garb, producer Alfred Darlington performs with his custom-made controllers a new version of his 2004 track, "Scaling Snowdon." Daedelus envisioned his live set in Room 205 as follows: "I would like to perform at a seance in a Victorian parlor accompanied by ghosts. Conjuring the music, so to speak," which is precisely how it appears. Candelabras, lace curtains, skull paperweights, and a particularly creepy Beethoven lamp all add to the mood brought on by the ghostly sounds of "Scaling Snowdon (Slow Climb Version)."
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player