Watch Daedelus Perform Live For Incase's Room 205 Series
- Words: Patric Fallon
Southern Californian beat maestro Daedelus recently took a trip to a certain Room 205 to record a live performance for the ongoing series curated by Incase. Donning his finest Victorian garb, producer Alfred Darlington performs with his custom-made controllers a new version of his 2004 track, "Scaling Snowdon." Daedelus envisioned his live set in Room 205 as follows: "I would like to perform at a seance in a Victorian parlor accompanied by ghosts. Conjuring the music, so to speak," which is precisely how it appears. Candelabras, lace curtains, skull paperweights, and a particularly creepy Beethoven lamp all add to the mood brought on by the ghostly sounds of "Scaling Snowdon (Slow Climb Version)."
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- NewsStream a Track from Locked Groove's Upcoming EP
- GearArtist Tips: Addison Groove Shares Five of His Production Secrets
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player