XLR8R Photographer Shaun Bloodworth Announces Comprehensive Photo Exhibit in Sheffield
- Words: Glenn Jackson
- Photo: Shaun Bloodworth
A long-time visual documenter of the electronic music scene, XLR8R photographer Shaun Bloodworth has announced he will be staging an exhibition of photos and film at Sheffield's Bank Street Arts Gallery from April 28 until May 16 as part of the UK's Sensoria Festival. Containing over 200 photographs of live performances and portraits from a host of electronic musicians over the past six years, the exhibit, entitled Underground, will span over six rooms and feature a ticket-only night on May 7 with DJ sets from Mary Anne Hobbs and Grievous Angel. Along with the portrait of FaltyDL above, we've included some fine examples of Bloodworth's photographs to be displayed as part of Underground, below. Full details on the exhibition can be found here.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
XLR8R Downloads Player