XLR8R Photographer Shaun Bloodworth Announces Comprehensive Photo Exhibit in Sheffield
- Words: Glenn Jackson
- Photo: Shaun Bloodworth
A long-time visual documenter of the electronic music scene, XLR8R photographer Shaun Bloodworth has announced he will be staging an exhibition of photos and film at Sheffield's Bank Street Arts Gallery from April 28 until May 16 as part of the UK's Sensoria Festival. Containing over 200 photographs of live performances and portraits from a host of electronic musicians over the past six years, the exhibit, entitled Underground, will span over six rooms and feature a ticket-only night on May 7 with DJ sets from Mary Anne Hobbs and Grievous Angel. Along with the portrait of FaltyDL above, we've included some fine examples of Bloodworth's photographs to be displayed as part of Underground, below. Full details on the exhibition can be found here.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsSimian Mobile Disco Shares Second Single from 'Whorl'
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player