DFA Associates Jam Factory Ready New Record
- Words: Patric Fallon
We haven't really written much about London-based duo Jam Factory (just this Ben Westbeech remix they did, so far), but that's not to say the pair hasn't been busy. 2010 saw Jam Factory remixing tunes for the DFA and Strictly Rhythm labels, not to mention dropping a couple of house-heavy singles, and now, producers Dan Beaumont and Ben Rymer have a new record ready to share: their latest single, "One Night Stand." The tune, which features the inimitable vocal stylings of ex-Rapture singer Mattie Safer, will soon be made available via the outfit's own label, appropriately called Jam Factory Music. Before then, you can check out the label artwork below.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player