Grab 2 Bad Mice's Mix for Fact Now
- Words: Patric Fallon
UK-based web mag Fact celebrated its 250th podcast yesterday (incidentally, we'll be celebrating our 200th next week) with a monster of mix, delivered by '90s-rave veterans 2 Bad Mice. The trio's hefty DJ set clocks in just over an hour, and comes with a sizable tracklist that features the likes of Urban Hype, Kicks Like a Mule, Phuture Assassins, The Sorcerer, Underkut, 2 Bad Mice themselves, and others. There's one hell of a write-up on the back-story of 2 Bad Mice there, too. You can check it all out on Fact, here.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsAvalon Emerson Gives Away Remix and Edits Collection
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player