Grab 2 Bad Mice's Mix for Fact Now
- Words: Patric Fallon
UK-based web mag Fact celebrated its 250th podcast yesterday (incidentally, we'll be celebrating our 200th next week) with a monster of mix, delivered by '90s-rave veterans 2 Bad Mice. The trio's hefty DJ set clocks in just over an hour, and comes with a sizable tracklist that features the likes of Urban Hype, Kicks Like a Mule, Phuture Assassins, The Sorcerer, Underkut, 2 Bad Mice themselves, and others. There's one hell of a write-up on the back-story of 2 Bad Mice there, too. You can check it all out on Fact, here.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
XLR8R Downloads Player